At long last, my blog lives! Here’s what you need to know:
- I will be updating around once a week. More, and I’ll blow up your RSS feed; less, and it won’t be worth the blood, sweat, and tears this wanna-be programmer put into installing WordPress while learning about FTP on the fly.
- There will be lots of free stuff. Fiction! Nonfiction! Contests! I’m happy you’re here, and even happier to bribe you to come back. It won’t just be text, either; video, photos (both documentary-style and artsy), and whatever other shiny things I can think of will all show up here.
- There will also be lots of up-to-date info. Eventually, the website will stay nice and current too, but for now, this is where it’s at. Stalkers, take note!
- Plenty of discussion and interaction. I hate just posting information into a void. (That would be why the website itself is so slow to get updated…) I’m not a delicate flower, either: disagree with me. I like it! I live by a little creed King Whedon once wrote: “Viewpoints other than yours may also be valid.”
- Eventually…the unexpected. Once I get this thing up and running smoothly, there will be hidden stuff all over. Don’t knock yourself out yet — just getting the blog going has taken all my geek power for the foreseeable future. I’ll post a little warning once I have a few things tucked away for the curious.
- Finally: suggestions are welcome. Wanna see something here? Let me know! I’ll take it under advisement. Just as soon as I figure out these comment thingies…